• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

paid to read e-mails

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

madhusai

What is the name of your state?outside USA

i have joined a website which has advertised that they will pay for the e-mails sent to me and click the link provide in it to an advertiser site. after a stipulated time my account will be credited with the site. accordingly i worked for hours reading and clicking the links in the e-mails sent to my mail box and done hard work for months. they have stipulated that the balance in my account where they show my earnings can be redeemed after reaching a fixed level and this option will appear om member page in the site. when the option button appeared in my page i clicked it. the amount i am eligible has been immediately debited to my account by reducing the balance of my earnings. as per the terms they are supposed to pay in 30 days from the date of redemption. i waited for 30 days and since i have not recieved anything sent a message thru contact option available on the site. but still no reply from them. do i have any legal remedy for this since this may amount to breach of contract and fraudulent action. can some one help me by advising what right i have and what action i can take, i request senior memebers to tell me the remedy available to me against the website owner.

Last edited:

Crazed98

This website is for US law only.

But it seems like one of those great rich quicks scams. I say cut your loses and get a job.

HomeGuru

madhusai said:
What is the name of your state?outside USA

i have joined a website which has advertised that they will pay for the e-mails sent to me and click the link provide in it to an advertiser site. after a stipulated time my account will be credited with the site. accordingly i worked for hours reading and clicking the links in the e-mails sent to my mail box and done hard work for months. they have stipulated that the balance in my account where they show my earnings can be redeemed after reaching a fixed level and this option will appear om member page in the site. when the option button appeared in my page i clicked it. the amount i am eligible has been immediately debited to my account by reducing the balance of my earnings. as per the terms they are supposed to pay in 30 days from the date of redemption. i waited for 30 days and since i have not recieved anything sent a message thru contact option available on the site. but still no reply from them. do i have any legal remedy for this since this may amount to breach of contract and fraudulent action. can some one help me by advising what right i have and what action i can take

**A: in the US, you have been scammed. Outside the US, same.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">