• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Pandemic unemployment assistance

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your
CALIFORNIA
Can I collect PUA as a small business owner who never earned income

Last edited:

quincy

An update would be nice.

And please if you have time, check back to see if any of our California members or unemployment experts have added information that might be helpful.

Good luck.

Yes, of course. I am new to this forum. I will need to figure out who is from california and what type of free legal advice this forum is allowed to give and how to access that. Thank you for your help.

quincy

The forum members will let you know if they are in California (“Zigner” is, for one) or have experience with unemployment (“commentator” does).

This forum can provide general information and direction to resources. For legal advice, you will need to rely on an attorney licensed to practice in your own jurisdiction.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">