• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

parental alienation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



i live in pennsylvaania. my ex has custody of our son. for the past year and a half, he has done everything in his power to keep him from seeing me. i have visitation, but he constantly tries to manipulate cout my visits, especially on holidays. he recently tried to have me put in jail this past easter by manipulating a police officer into believing that he had 'visitation' for easter - the court paper read,"the non-custodial parent shall have the child easter sunday from 3p-9p" it happened to be my weekend with my son, the officer told me if i did not return my son at 3 p i would be arrested and put in jail. if i want my son for a special occasion, like a family birthday party, he refuses, or doesn't return my phone call. he actually never answers the phone or returns any phone calls and my court papers state "mother shall have reasonable phone contact with minor son". we are going back to court soon and i am asking for custody to be returned to me. besides documenting in writing the occurences, and my mother testifying to the verbal abuse she receives from him when he 'lets' my son visit with her and he rides past her home to see if i'm there, what else can i do? please if anyone can help me or has experience with this-let me know. he is probably preparing his manipulative deceitful lies to make me look like i'm nuts.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential