• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Parental bill of rights

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Sonny1965

What is the name of your state?TN

My ex is now limiting my phone calls to my daughter to two times per week.I have cell phone records of talking to her everyday.Can she just say no more than two per week.Is there any recourse? Thanks :confused:

VeronicaGia

Sonny1965 said:

My ex is now limiting my phone calls to my daughter to two times per week.I have cell phone records of talking to her everyday.Can she just say no more than two per week.Is there any recourse? Thanks :confused:
Yes, you can ask a judge to order telephone access to the child between certain hours and on certain days, for both of you. Other than that, she can do what she wants in her own home.

CJane

Sonny1965 said:

What does the current court order say re: telephone contact/telephone visitation?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">