• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

parental rights form- ex-partner wants signed,

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

karen jones

Junior Member
What is the name of your state?undefined Great Britain, wales What is the name of your state?

well the story is that my friends ex-partner want her to sign a parental rights form,
She doesnt want to sign it,
he has told her that his solicitor can make her sign it,
My feeling is that you can't make her sign it if she doen't want too.
He has told her that she will have a letter from his solicitor
this week so I told her she should take it to a solicitor when it comes an see from there,
Is this the right thing?

kaz :confused:


Under the Radar Member
She should speak with local counsel. This is a site for US law, so it's doubful anyone will know what she needs to do in the UK.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential