• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

parental rights

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

gary94b

undefinednorth carolina iam in arelation ship and we are soon to be married my fiance has a 2 yr old his dad is in prison for among 35 pages of other infractions raping my fiances older daughter by another father iwant to adopt the boy and get his fathers last name off his back can this be done any help would be greatly appreciated thank you.

Last edited:

casa

gary94b said:
undefinednorth carolina iam in arelation ship and we are soon to be married my fiance has a 2 yr old his dad is in prison for among 35 pages of other infractions raping my fiances older daughter by another father iwant to adopt the boy and get his fathers last name off his back can this be done any help would be greatly appreciated thank you.
You & Mom marry. Then Mom needs to file to terminate bio. Dad's parental rights as he is incarcerated for crimes against children. Then you & Mom file for you to legally adopt the child. Then you can change his last name to yours.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">