• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

parental rights

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



i live in ohio, my ex husband does not see our son and has no order for child support, he called and wanted to know if he could sign over his parental rights. i do want this to happen, what does he have to do, and what are the odds it will go through? thank you.....mp



You say ex husband, why was there no child support ordered? Anyways, if you feel it is in the child's best interest, Your ex or you need to talk with a lawyer and find out what papers need to be filed. It shouldn't be a problem at all if both sides agree. Good luck. By the way, are you remarried? How old is your child?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential