• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

parenting plan

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state? Oregon if my husband gets deployed can his former spouse have the parenting plan changed to decrease the number of overnight visit thus increasing the amount of child support?

waitinMd

I think she can. His pay will increase if he is deployed. He will get seperation pay, hazardous duty pay, he will not pay any taxes, plus of course his BAQ with dependents..... it is quite a bit of money.

CJane

second wife said:
What is the name of your state? Oregon if my husband gets deployed can his former spouse have the parenting plan changed to decrease the number of overnight visit thus increasing the amount of child support?
I take it you're the step-mom?

If your husband gets deployed, I'm betting FULL custody reverts to bio-mom barring a finding that she's unfit to parent. Whether that affects child support or not during the time of deployment, I have no idea.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">