• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Parenting schedule post dissolution modification

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Ok makes sense. I will listen to my lawyer too, and see what he says. I didn't think he was too clear about the process, which is why I'm here, but I think he will be very good in court, and if it goes to trial. He's often out in trials so I know he's got experience and knows how to handle things in court.

So my main question now is, in the initial hearing, will the judge likely rule that the parenting time has to be set to what I've been getting this past few years? That is effective until a final order is made.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Ok makes sense. I will listen to my lawyer too, and see what he says. I didn't think he was too clear about the process, which is why I'm here, but I think he will be very good in court, and if it goes to trial. He's often out in trials so I know he's got experience and knows how to handle things in court.

So my main question now is, in the initial hearing, will the judge likely rule that the parenting time has to be set to what I've been getting this past few years? That is effective until a final order is made.
We.
Don't.
Know.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">