• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

parents right

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


I just read about a ncp right to have his/her son/daughter
over a day care provider or babysetter,(parents right to first refusal) when the cp is going to be at work or other...Can you tell me if this is true for
Ohio residents?


Grandma B

Could be true in any state IF it's stated in your decree or parenting plan.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential