• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

parents savings

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



Father has alzhimers, he and mother have a savings, if we have to put him in a nursing home is she aloud to keep any of it or will medacade take it all for his care? I'm in Weat Virginia.


Senior Member
This is one you really need a KNOWLEDGEABLE lawyer in WV to plab for your mother. There are various limits from state to state and some clever approaches that can be taken.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential