• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Parking lot accident

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

justalayman

So here's a little surprise for all you skeptics: my insurance said I'm at 0% fault. The insurances will have no arbitration though, since the other party is not going through insurance to fix her damages (perhaps due to a high deductible?). Now the question is how could I get the other insurance to change their decision? I will not bother the old woman with law suits, but is it possible to sue her insurance for bad faith practice?
Just because your insurance company claims you have no fault, it doesn’t mean you have no fault. The other insurance provider is free to make their own decision as well.

Your only option to get any money is to sue the other driver. If you’re not willing to do that, then just give it up and move on. Of course if you sue her, her insurance company will defend her in court.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">