• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Parking Ticket not mine

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

btammymcneilpau

What is the name of your state?Pennsylvania

Hi my name is Tammy I recently recieved a parking ticket that was suppose to be given to me on May 27 2003. That was a Tuesday the day after Memorial Day. I was at work in Delaware. The parking ticket came from Glenolden, PA. The problem is the only thing I know about Glenolden is where I go and get my car serviced on MacDade Blvd. I went to the court house which I had to ask for direction for to get there. The ticket had my tag number but it read a Green Mazada. I never owned nor do I have a green mazada. When I went to the place to show them they want to say is someone using my tag. My car is a white Ford Focus. When I went to the court house I should them my registration of that plate. They still said I had to appear in court and I guess I want to plead not guilty well I said to myself Duh. The funny thing is I did a year of law school and teach History. Now I don't have that plate any more because PA is sending everyone new plate tags with different numbers but I still have my old plate tag. I have documents showing my old tag number with service on my car. What should I do. I am a teacher and a department chair. I have gotten tickets before and paid them in Upper Darby and even lost one and called them for the price. What are my options....

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">