• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

parking ticket

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

gail valentine

I work for a state health agency. I left my job to pick up a patient and when i returned there were no spaces in our parking lot. The street in front of my agency is lined with a hospital, and doctors offices. Every space was filled including many in with no parking signs in front of them. I parked in the last empty spot where a no parking sign was posted. I was not blocking a fire hydraunt. When I came out of work to travel to another health dept. I had a ticket. How can I make the court understand that there was no spaces available lesst than two blocks away,and that I need to keep my car close to transport patients?

T

Tyrone

No excuse. But get your supervisor to write a letter for the judge, and maybe you'll get lucky. But be prepared to pay a fine.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">