• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

parking ticket

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lisamariec77

I was recently in PA for a temp job in a hospital, because i was working night shift they told me to park in the visitors lot. I recieved a parking ticket and forgot it untill i recieved a certified letter stating that they had put out a warrent for nonpayment. I have no intention of returning to PA, and do not want to pay the fines associated with it due to the fact that i was told to park there. Can anything occur from not taking care of this?

The Occultist

There are actually quite a few posts on this forum of people who ignored parking tickets because they were out of area and now they are finding out they have to pay for it (exponentially moreso than if they had just paid it off to begin with). Don't take the risk, just please pay the darned ticket and show that you are a responsible member of society.

If you feel that you only received the ticket based on instructions given to you by your employer, then after paying your ticket, speak to your previous employer about compensation based on the error in judgment they made that caused this violation.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">