• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.


Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
What is the name of your state? Wisconsin
I live in a subdivision that is experiencing a water flowage problem (has been a problem since purchasing the lot and building a home there for the last 6 yrs.
We have taken this to the town board and they are saying this is a property owners problem. They have also came up with a expensive solution and are planning on doing this fix and assessing the cost to the streets property owners. (I believe the subdivision developer should be picking up this expense)
Is there any way to stop the town from assessing this onto our property taxes? Thank You!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential