• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Parole Officer Says Church Is To Close

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

ammamac

What is the name of your state? Ar
My son has been in the Tucker Unit in the RSVP program and will be able to be paroled in about 5 months after completing the profgram. But the parole officer that talked with my son that he probably would not be able to parole home because we are to clsoe to a church. The church does not have a daycare and is only open for regular services. We have no place else for my son to be paroled to because everyone has children and his charge is Carnal abuse in the 3rd degree.
Also the Risk and Screening assessment people assessed my son as a level 3 because he had sex with someone in the same gender.
Also, we heard that my son's crime is now a Misdermaner class A instead of a felony now is that true? I asked the Public Defender who was to suppose to of defended my son in his case but would not tell me if it were true or not but told me that my son's charges will remain the same and will not change anything in his case.
I would really apprecate any help that I can recieve.
Thank you
Ammamac

B

BillyBG

If the conditions for parole specifically states the word "church" and nothing else to distinguish it from other churches, then it literally means any church, regardless of whether it offers daycare or whatever.

A

ammamac

parole board didn't state Church

The Parole board didn't state anything except that he was to complete the RSVP Program then he could be paroled. The Parole officer is the one who said that we live to close to a church.
ammamac

Son of Slam

Re: parole board didn't state Church

ammamac said:
The Parole officer is the one who said that we live to close to a church.
You know it's not the church, it's the little boys that you're pervert son likes to force sex with, that the PO is concerned about. I suggest he should come home on a visit and burn the church down.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">