• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Parole violation resulting in prison

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



If a sentence is three years with an additional 2 years parole and over the course of 9 years the parolee has violated on several occasions landing him in prison several times for the same offense can they impose the original sentence or do they subtract the time he has served already? Is there an organization to help Wisconsin Prisoners outside of the prison case workers and parole agents?



Check with the local chapter of the ACLU and see if they have a prisoner's rights project in your state. Otherwise contact the local public defender's office and see if they have any suggestions.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential