• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Partial Easement issue

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Morthlandd

I have property in Fulton county Arkansas. I have two entrances to my property connected by a drive through making sort of a U shape. One entrance is a private driveway the other is a deeded easement to allow the other two houses access to their property. The drive through connecting the two entrances is not part of the easement and is a private drive. The drive through connecting the two entrances goes in front of my house and along side of a garage I own. The previous owner parked a trailer in this drive through to prevent people from using it. I do not want to do that because, I use it and blocking it would prevent my use as well. If I post signs stating (Private drive no trespassing) can I have someone arrested for Criminal trespass if they use the private drive portion? Also do I have to post signs to have this enforced? I do not mind my neighbors using it but do not want their guests or strangers using it. Simply because I have to maintain it and unknown people driving through could be potential criminals scouting out the place.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">