• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Partner Agreement help...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

danglee

im as partner he as owner of LLC ,we dont have partner agreement paper ,but i have my name on his LLC TAX return and pay his LLC 2017 TAX Return as 50% shareholder partner form Schedule K-1 1120S,,do i stil consider as partner and hold 50/50 his LLC..when i ask him write a partner agreement he refuse to write 50/50 and want 51/49 he is 51..can i force him to write me a partner agreement 50/50 as TAX Return or sue him to the courts if he refuse to write 50/50 partner agreement..?

note: we put down 50/50 amount of money to start a business in Texas

Last edited:

quincy

im as partner he as owner of LLC ,we dont have partner agreement paper ,but i have my name on his LLC TAX return and pay his LLC 2017 TAX Return as 50% shareholder partner,,do i stil consider as partner and hold 50/50 his LLC..when i ask him write a partner agreement he refuse to write 50/50 and want 51/49 he is 51..can i force him to write me a partner agreement 50/50 as TAX Return or sue him to the courts if he refuse to write 50/50 partner agreement..?

note: we put down 50/50 amount of money to start a business
What is the name of your state?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">