• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Partner fired - what's he entitled to?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

MrMinority

What is the name of your state? PA
When a stockholder in a corp is fired but still holds a minority interest in the stock, what rights, if any, does he have? I was terminated and had to return my corp perks [car, cell phone] and have to pay insurance for next three months (all previously paid for by corp as "officer" perks). Since I was terminated don't I still have some rights?
Note: corp has 11 employee so COBRA didn't apply.
Thanks.

MrMinority

Thanks....

Thanks - just what I thought, now comes the task of determining those rights. Could you take a stab at my other post "Minority owner fired, still on LOC from the other day??
Appreciate it.

BelizeBreeze

MrMinority said:
Thanks - just what I thought, now comes the task of determining those rights. Could you take a stab at my other post "Minority owner fired, still on LOC from the other day??
Appreciate it.
Jet already did. And please keep your posts together. These are related issues and only serve to piss off those who respond to you.

MrMinority

Jet already did

Jet may have replied but not until I posted my reply to you. You seem to be very active in these forums and my post was directed at you specifically. I will try to keep my posts together, in the future, but I noticed a lot of posts never get a reply so I took a stab. Appreciate your assistance, honesty and hopefully I will have some future issue [more generic in nature] that doesn't upset the legal minds out there.
MrMinority [soon to be Mr. out of luck and broke]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">