• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Partners Use of Assets

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bigtcattle

What is the name of your state? Alabama
My partner, my Son, moved loans for our business from a Lending Company to a Bank without my knowledge. First of all my name was not on a note, but was on Bill of Sales for equipment and the equipment was insured under my insurance policy.

The Loan Officer left the lending company, for what reason ?, and went to a Bank, so my son moved everything with him. At this time it appears that the loan officer took mine and my sons assets and put them in my son and his wife's name, as she signed all the notes. The loan officer also called my insurance company and told them to remove the equipment from my insurance and put it on my sons policy. They called me so this did not happen. Then a check was mailed to my sons Bank with my name include, and it says and, they cashed it with out my endorcement.

Does this appear to anyone that not only my son was defrauding our partnership, but his bank was an accessory? This is a small town and a locally owned bank. I am scared to death of suing, but it appears my only way to recover anything.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">