• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Party Bus

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

lisakeller

I am looking advice for certain legal documents and things I should have in place to operate a party bus that goes from WIlliamsburg (William & Mary) to Norfolk VA. I just want to know if there are any disclosure forms, waivers, ect that I should have for my passengers and any restrictions that I should have on what my passengers can do.

HomeGuru

lisakeller said:
I am looking advice for certain legal documents and things I should have in place to operate a party bus that goes from WIlliamsburg (William & Mary) to Norfolk VA. I just want to know if there are any disclosure forms, waivers, ect that I should have for my passengers and any restrictions that I should have on what my passengers can do.
**A: will you have Barney and Winnie the Pooh or will there be wild women and booze?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">