• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Passenger of a car accident Driver of vehicle I was in found at fault

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

adjusterjack

The driver was turning right and another car smacked into my side on coming smacking our car into a pole causing pole to fall and air bags to pop
I'm not getting it. Where were you sitting in the car? What direction where you headed before making the turn? What direction did the other car come from? Any traffic control device facing your car? Light? Stopsign? Yield Sign?

I was in right hand front seat passenger side. There was no stop lights but there was an error to go right the direction we was turning. No control device facing us. Other car was going straight we made a right turn was suppose to turn into a street heading southwest and they cut us off by hitting right passenger side heading forward towards a red traffic light

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">