• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

patial custody

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

looking11

What is the name of your state?Pa
The father of my son has patial custody .When he got back from iraq he called and wanted to see his son .I gave him since he is only 16 months a schedule which is on the net under PA child visitations .It calles for twice a week 2 hours from 6 to 8 pm and I gave him the child every other weekend overnight which I am not required yet to do .
Three weeks ago I hadn't heard from my sons Father so I asked him in a phonecall if her wants to stick by the schedule or if he wants to change it .
I hadnt heard anything so I called him and told him I would like to know please ( for I have two other children who play sports ) for my life revolves arround my children not him .
Two days I recieved an e/mail where he had wrote .He would not go by my schedule nor does he agress with it .he said he is NOT willing to break up his life for two hours twice a week to see him.He would only got by a attorneys schedule that he would hire one but I havent heard anything yet from anyone.
The next day he called and said .
"If you want our son to get to know his father ,before he gets older you meet me at .........
I did not go to the place he sugested .I am waiting for an attorney to contact mine .So far nothing has happend .
I am not sure ,if he is using our son to trying to get what he wants (which is control)
He has done that before many times.
All I wanted is for our son to get to know his father which he said he wanted also .
But it seems his father doesn't care about his son and seems to throw the child away .At least that is how I understood his last message when he said he doesn't want his life split up for two hours twice a week visits .MY children would defenently be worth that time to me .
Thanks for everyone helps so far .have a great day Looking11

looking11

No .Only temporary custody papers physical custody for me and partial for him .This was done when he was in Iraq .

snostar

looking11 said:
No .Only temporary custody papers physical custody for me and partial for him .This was done when he was in Iraq .
Then you have been more than generous with your offer. You set the schedule according to the guidelines and if he doesn't like it, let him file.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">