• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Pattern Interrogatories

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

AMay381

What is the name of your state? Colorado

From what I’ve read so far, even though I’ve tried to work with the company I believe this is from, they can still serve me with the Pattern Interrogatories. My questions now are: What if I don’t supply the documents they say I need to? I think this is for MY medical debit but my husband is listed on it, can they do that? What are my options?

adjusterjack

What if I don’t supply the documents they say I need to?
They can file a motion to have the court order you to provide the information and documents and the judge can find you in contempt if you disobey.

I think this is for MY medical debit but my husband is listed on it,
Explain.

can they do that?
Can they do what?

What are my options?
Hire a lawyer if you don't know how to handle this.

quincy

You do not know if the debt is a medical debt or not? How much do you owe?

There has been a judgment, right (possibly a default judgment)?

Here is a link to a Colorado pattern interrogatory form from the Colorado Judicial Department:

https://www.courts.state.co.us/Forms/PDF/JDF 105 Pattern Interrogatories Under Rule 369(g).pdf

I agree with adjusterjack that, if the debt/judgment is a large one, you should seek out assistance from an attorney in your area.

You are expected to answer all questions you can answer but it can be possible to object to some questions for a variety of reasons. Your attorney can tell you what it is possible for you to object to or what you can refrain from answering and what you will need to answer so the creditor/judgment creditor can collect what is owed.

Good luck.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">