• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Pay Back

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

happy002

What is the name of your state? Texas
Howdy , I work for a company that pays a base pay and commtion, I move to a diffrent potion and for 10 months they payed me $160.00 a week too much on my base .. My base stayed the same and started getting commtion , (didn't know my base was going to go down .) Now they said i have to pay back all the money $6080.00 , so now i took $160 pay cut a week and have to pay $100 more aweek pay till the next year!!Is this right ?

stephenk

when you got that first check and it was more than you typically get, what did you do? did you ask your manager what was going on? When did you figure out you were getting paid the wrong amount?

H

happy002

pay back

When i changed positions my base stayed the same . i just started drawing commission they said i would have a pay increase
but i didn't know how much. I didn't know my base was going to
decrease when i got paid commission.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">