• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

pay question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
What is the name of your state? ILLINOIS

i work for tips mostly and was injured the other day at work... i am unable to perform my duties my hourly wage is only 3.90 what do they have to pay me for my lost time? Do i get minimum wage or do i only recieve my 3.90?


Senior Member
I don't know what your State's WC reg's dictate on this. You can ask your employer or contact IL's Worker's Compensation Division and inquire.

WC disability benefits are a percentage of your wages averaged over the past year.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential