• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

payback for support of stepchild/ NV

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

nani67

We were married in Hawai'i and now live in Reno, NV. I am filing for divorce and now separated but living in the same house due to mortgage obligation. Anyway, my husband pays for my son's (from a previous marriage) through his job. Do I need to pay him back for my son's medical insurance. Or for any support that he made for my son age 8. Thankz. Also, for Nevada Divorce, I read that all seperate property aquired before the marriage shall remain seperate. I have a house in HI that I bought from a medical malpractice lawsuit before I married this guy and now that we are going to get divorced he says that he is entitled to half the equity from my house. Is this true? Thanks

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">