• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Paying a Ticket in another state

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

p071266

I live in Las Vegas, Nevada, but I had to visit my family cause my mother past away. I was driving a 1979 truck thru Georgia and a officer pulled me over cause he couldn't see the light over my tag. Also, while he check my license he stated that my license had expired and he took my license and said that it would be mailed back to Nevada.

I have been trying to get my CDL license and I passed all tests. I have a Arizona license now which I got while in training. After passing the driving test the DMV state that I have a ticket in Georgia. I have been calling to trying and pay the ticket thru the mail but they stated I had to come all the way back to Georgia to pay the fine and come back again to set a court date. I am not working that's why I am trying to drive truck. They will not tell me how much the ticket is nor wiill they let me mail the money. What can I do I can't go to Georgia cause I have no money. Especially not to go twice. And I can't afford an attorney until I get my CDL license.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">