• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

paying insurance boss not

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

glh123

What is the name of your state? utah
i have been paying for health insurance out of my paycheck for months and received a letter stating that my company was not paying the insurance and it was cancelled. Now my company has been taking this money out - and not paying the insurance - should i be entitled to this money back? What is a good course of action for me as i am receiving dr bills for months that insurance was being taken out of my check.
:eek: please help very frustratedWhat is the name of your state?

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Yes, if the insurance has been cancelled for non-payment (and will not be reinstated) you should get the money back. Note that it IS possible that a retroactive payment will be made to reinstate the insurance. If that does not happened and you are not reimbursed for the premiums that were deducted, you can file a complaint with the US DOL.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">