• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.


Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



we live in kentucky and our divorce was final jan2001 and he was 2pay 410 beginning feb. however he never has and when ques abt this by courts he stated he didnt know and didnt agree to this amount. march they raised it to 425 for arrears. week later he goes to the local friend of court and states he will be leaving 4 truckdriving school and will b gone 10wks. and can pay me 100 during that time. i most certainly never accepted that he only pd 40 for april and may (so far 45) and now i get a check from him to cover part of a medical bill and it he has listed another woman on this check with his last name (possibly i guess he has suckered someone into marriage)..can i not agree to the 100 and make her income now become involved into this. he is behand at least 1600.00 and has had no contact with our children in at least 2-3months. he left for school on april9 and finally showed he was in the school around first of may. my things is he is always trying to find a way tonot pay or to get it lowered and i am at my whitts ends with this dbtdad. what more can i do. we have a son with austism and his dad not being consistent isnot helping our child,they dont call him dad and my daughter is now looking at other men and calling them daddy. what rights do grandparents have...his mother calls when she is feeling guilty about how her son is doing these kids.....pls help

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential