• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Payment raised

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Michelle1353

What is the name of your state?
I am awaiting a compensation payment after my vehicle crash. Solicitor advised me the other side advised the payment has been raised. Does this mean they have sent it out or they are processing it still.
Thanks

Just Blue

What is the name of your state?
I am awaiting a compensation payment after my vehicle crash. Solicitor advised me the other side advised the payment has been raised. Does this mean they have sent it out or they are processing it still.
Thanks
This site is for US law only. But you should just ask your solicitor your question.

zddoodah

Your reference to a solicitor implies you're not in the U.S., but I have to ask: Why would you ask a bunch of anonymous strangers on an internet message board to explain what your solicitor told you? We can guess what your solicitor meant, but isn't the solicitor the only person who can actually tell you what he/she meant?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Your reference to a solicitor implies you're not in the U.S., but I have to ask: Why would you ask a bunch of anonymous strangers on an internet message board to explain what your solicitor told you? We can guess what your solicitor meant, but isn't the solicitor the only person who can actually tell you what he/she meant?
Or, you could have just said ditto :rolleyes:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">