• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

PayPal

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state? Illinois

After reviewing my petition again because I worry about everything until it comes to pass. I realized that my Paypal account that I had been receiving freelance income in (a total of $148.17 from Oct 22 to Nov 29) was not included, an error on my part as I am filing pro se.

I am a freelance transcriptionist and I also test mobile games when I'm emailed about them. Obviously, it doesn't bring in much income and what I did bring in went towards gas and bills. As well as I am not able to do it with my husbands recent injuries.

To the point:
I am planning to amend schedules. I was told by the court clerk to do A/B, C, 106 SUM (possibly) & 106 DEC.

But, I have a few questions, because to be honest it was a whole lot easier to fill these documents out when I was filling them out all the way. I contacted the court and they told me that I do not need to refill the entire schedules out. I only need to do the portion I'm adding.

Question Regarding A/B:
On schedule A/B I added on line 17.6 - Paypal Account $0.00; Then on Part 8 based on what the court clerk told me I put $0.00 on line 57. Part 3: Total personal and household items, line 15 as well as on like 62. & 63.

But, should I have even entered anything into Part 8? Considering nothing changed at all because the balance is and still is $0.00?
Also, if I do need to fill out Part 8 and this is where it is catching me up. Do I take the original amounts from the first A/B schedule I submitted to the court originally and add the additional information ($0.00). Even thou, again the original amount put down in Part 8 isn't changing? {Hope that made sense}

Question Regarding 106 SUM:
Again, like Part 8 on A/B; nothing changes on my 106 SUM Schedule.
Should I still submit an amended 106 Sum schedule anyways. This would have been easier if there was a balance in the account. The only thing I would need to change is Part 1.

But, as I asked before do I take the original amount and add the $0.00? This just seems pointless to me because it's a $0.00. And, the original schedule is technically correct. But, I have to ask should I even enter anything and submit a new 106 SUM?

Literally, the ONLY thing that wasn't correct was the listing of the account on schedule A/B.

As of right now, I am planning to submit them all but I do not want to if it could cause me any issues at all.

Thank you to anyone who clarifies this for me.

PLEASE do not immediately jump on the "you should have had a lawyer" bandwagon.
TRUST me if a lawyer was an option for me I WOULD NOT be asking on here for help.
It's offensive, pretty much saying you should have more money. Well again I wish I did! But, I have 3 small children and now I broken spouse.
Money is not plentiful these days. And, I DID look for a pro bono lawyer but there were none that I could find available to me right now.

Meeting of Creditors 1/30/19!

Thanks Quincy! That will definitely help :)

Update | Based on my findings, I am leaning towards:
  1. I'm submitting an amended 106 SUM because it states at the top I have to.
  2. I'm not filling out part 8 of A/B because it is not wrong on the original schedules.
  3. Form C is complete and accurate.
  4. 106 Dec is self explanatory.
I'll wait to hear from anyone else who may have some incite.

I've gone over everything else because I'm worried now I missed something else.
But, there is nothing else that I have not included and all the information is as accurate as it can possibly be.

I even contacted the office of my trustee and have everything that he will request and ready to go.
Just waiting on the other forms that he will send at some point.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">