• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Perjury under oathe

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

homie

Florida? Can a spouse be jailed for selling marital assets against court order and then lying under oathe about it during a deposition and an injunction hearing on both ocassions?:mad:What is the name of your state?

homie

I can prove perjury Florida

I can absolutely prove it, she sold my welder / generator , I meet with the person who bought it and he gave statement to me. My spouse lied during an injunction hearing stateing she did not sale it. Then during deposition stated she did sale it trying to cover herself also saying she didn't know that was what we were referring too, but she posted it locally stateing for sale welder generator. In Florida Suwannee County venue

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">