• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Permanent Restraining Order

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

additup75

I attended a permanent restraining order hearing and the judgment was against me, based upon the testimony of a supposed "witness". Neither I nor her attorney had the police report, after aquiring the police report I found that the "witness" claimed she saw nothing only heard arguing. Is there something I can Do do get this removed from my record in light of my new evidence or is this just set in stone. Please advise. I am living in NJ if that matters Thanks!

LegalBeagle

additup75 said:
I attended a permanent restraining order hearing and the judgment was against me, based upon the testimony of a supposed "witness". Neither I nor her attorney had the police report, after aquiring the police report I found that the "witness" claimed she saw nothing only heard arguing. Is there something I can Do do get this removed from my record in light of my new evidence or is this just set in stone. Please advise. I am living in NJ if that matters Thanks!
Yes, get an attorney.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">