• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Personal cell phone for business use

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Thanks everyone. I'm heading in to work shortly and not looking forward to this subject being brought up again. I copied and pasted the response from bcr229 and will forward it to my manager. I really hope it doesn't come down to being fired. I'm a great employee...always 15 mns early, willing to pitch in on anything, volunteer to help the manager with public events because we get along and I have fun doing so, i work days I'm not normally scheduled to work if asked, i've never missed a day i'm scheduled to work, get along great with coworkers and i'm 100% trustworthy around children (it's a child oriented business) plus have a happy and good attitude.

quincy

Thanks everyone. I'm heading in to work shortly and not looking forward to this subject being brought up again. I copied and pasted the response from bcr229 and will forward it to my manager. I really hope it doesn't come down to being fired. I'm a great employee...always 15 mns early, willing to pitch in on anything, volunteer to help the manager with public events because we get along and I have fun doing so, i work days I'm not normally scheduled to work if asked, i've never missed a day i'm scheduled to work, get along great with coworkers and i'm 100% trustworthy around children (it's a child oriented business).
Good luck.

HighwayMan

Super Secret Senior Member
Thanks everyone. I'm heading in to work shortly and not looking forward to this subject being brought up again. I copied and pasted the response from bcr229 and will forward it to my manager. I really hope it doesn't come down to being fired. I'm a great employee...always 15 mns early, willing to pitch in on anything, volunteer to help the manager with public events because we get along and I have fun doing so, i work days I'm not normally scheduled to work if asked, i've never missed a day i'm scheduled to work, get along great with coworkers and i'm 100% trustworthy around children (it's a child oriented business) plus have a happy and good attitude.
One thing I have learned over the years and having lived through being laid off multiple times is that no one is indispensable.

No matter how valuable you think you are and how good of an employee you think you are, you can be replaced not be missed.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">