• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Personal Property

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



Indiana - niece came to us after being kicked out of boyfriends apartment. he tampered with her car and is keeping all her clothes because he says niece owes him money - really she owes his son not him. he states that if he has to go to court over this he will destroy everything -we need help



You might find a police officer willing to accompany her there to get her belongings.

Otherwise, you also can sue.

If he destroys the property, he could be liable both criminally and civilly.


Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential