• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

PETITION FOR WRIT OF CERTIORARI?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jameson

I know I am posting in the right thread! This is for Constitution Tax advice. I have Supreme Court case coming up. I need help with preparing a PETITION FOR WRIT OF CERTIORARI! Does anyone have knowledge? You cannot give me legal advice without being attorney. With that said, does anyone have knowledge about preparation of said PETITION FOR WRIT OF CERTIORARI? Please NO CRAZIES!

Jameson

In a way yes... I know what I am doing. This is a long shot finding someone who is not crazy and knowledge.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
I know I am posting in the right thread! This is for Constitution Tax advice. I have Supreme Court case coming up. I need help with preparing a PETITION FOR WRIT OF CERTIORARI! Does anyone have knowledge? You cannot give me legal advice without being attorney. With that said, does anyone have knowledge about preparation of said PETITION FOR WRIT OF CERTIORARI? Please NO CRAZIES!
I'm aware of only one posting in this thread...

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
The idea that the Supreme Court is going to hear your case is astronomical. You are not going to get a Writ based upon what you have posted.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Look - you're not going to get help here - your belief that the federal tax laws are unconstitutional is crazy.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Edwards v. Keith in its entirety from the US Supreme Court:

243 U.S. 638 (1917)

37 S.Ct. 402, 61 L.Ed. 942

CHARLES JEROME EDWARDS, Petitioner,

v.

HENRY P. KEITH, as Collector of Internal Revenue, etc.

No. 866.

United States Supreme Court.

March 12, 1917

COUNSEL

Mr. Meier Steinbrink for petitioner.

Mr. Solicitor General Davis and Mr. Assistant Attorney General Wallace for respondent.

OPINION

Denied.

Jameson

The idea that the Supreme Court is going to hear your case is astronomical. You are not going to get a Writ based upon what you have posted.
Look! It has already been done and the lower courts are still avoiding the facts! Read this and then talk please! No disrespect! Must read! https://www.scribd.com/document/113627276/U-S-Supreme-Court-IRS-Case-IRS-in-Default-All-documents-Thru-motion-for-ORDER Download it and cancel the trail they will cancel the 30 day without issues.

Jameson

243 U.S. 638 (1917)

v.

No. 866.

March 12, 1917

COUNSEL

Mr. Solicitor General Davis and Mr. Assistant Attorney General Wallace for respondent.

OPINION

Denied.

Ok! Great! Please give me the link to where you have read this? This is what I am looking for!

Jameson

243 U.S. 638 (1917)

v.

No. 866.

March 12, 1917

COUNSEL

OPINION

Denied.

I am now getting it confirmed. If you’re an attorney then you can give me the full case.... email it to me please. [email address removed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">