• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Petitioning The Court

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
undefinedWhat is the name of your state?ar

we havent been following the visitation rules that were court ordered in years. he rarely sees them. didnt even call at christmas or buy gifts. he is an alcoholic, drug user/seller and he draws a disability check - mental disability. i dont want my children in that environment. he claims one child and i claim one child for taxes. i dont thing this is fair. how hard would it be to petition the court to make a change?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential