• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

PFA question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? PA

I have a daughter that was accused by a niece of being abused. It was fully investigated by CPS and the police and found to be unfounded. This mother then went to my daughters work and harrased her there. We then got a PFA against her but she is challening it. What should we do??

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential