• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Phone Harrassment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
What is the name of your state? IL

I went out with this guy 1 time. I spoke with him on the phone a couple of times cordially. In the last cordial conversation he became upset because I informed him that I wasn't interested in him. After that conversation he has been calling me. He would say things like, "I just seen your bald-headed azz." I immediately contacted him and informed him that I would contact the police if he didn't stop calling. He continued to call. I filed a police report. He called again yesterday says, "I just seen your bald-headed stanking azz." I contacted the police again who then called him. THe officer informed him of what can happen if he continued to call. I do not wish to change my numbers as it is inconvenience and I am the victim. What are my legal options if this gentlement continues to call with obscene phone calls. He's also blocking his number by calling from the job.


Senior Member
Sounds like you've done all you can do.

In fact, I would file a complaint with the cops every time nutso contacts you. And get a restraining order too.

Crazy people have a lot of energy and it takes a really long time for them to tire out.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential