• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Plastic Owl on Council tree

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

toolman1986

Hi,

I am in the UK, so not sure if this is the right place, but basically my family have cars parked outside on the road where a tree is growing. The tree is getting bigger and biger and pigeons are nesting in it. They then poop (which is acidic) and damages the car's paintwork.

My question is, Am I allowed to put a plastic owl in the tree to deter the pigeons?

Also, the branches overhang our property. Is there a law on this?

Thanks

Taxing Matters

Overtaxed Member
This forum focuses on U.S. law so you'll want to find a forum that handles U.K. law. I've never heard of a plastic owl being effective at keeping pigeons away, but if it is something that is effective, perhaps you could start by asking whomever owns that tree for permission to put the owl there.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">