• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Please help! IP address

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

boobear12

What is the name of your state? U.K.

Hi, i am in desperate need of some advice. I received an e-mail from a friend earlier today that included two different passes to Sexkey. When i tried to use the first pass, it came up expired, however when i used the second pass i was informed that it was stolen and that the time and my IP address had been recorded, which would then be passed on to the proper authorities. As this is the first time i have ever even used a free passes i am now worried about the consequences! Will anything come of this warning? What should i do? Any help or advice you can give me will be very much appreciated!

boobear12

Im from northern ireland, and i know its US law only but there are no sites like this here, was looking for any general advice you could give!

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

boobear12 said:
Im from northern ireland, and i know its US law only but there are no sites like this here, was looking for any general advice you could give!

My response:

Tough crap!

Start a site yourself!

THIS ONE IS FOR U.S. LAW ONLY!!

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">