• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

please help me.... need an answer soon.

• Thread starter rachaelmillheim
  • Start date

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

rachaelmillheim

arkansas

i am 16 and my fiance' is 25 i searched and searched for age od consent found out it was 16 and we have had sex. well after a couple of times his condom broke now i am pregnant and i know my parents will not consent. can we get married without there consent if i am pregant. my home life is verbally abusive right now and i am worried about my baby if we can not get married. i need an answer soon please help. my fiance and i want so bad to be married.

Grace_Adler

I know you don't want to hear a lecture but I am strongly against any 25 year old man being with a 16 year old girl. You are still a minor and I think I am correct in saying he can still get in trouble for statutory rape.

However, I don't know the answer to your question. I just wanted to let you know that the magistrate can probably tell you. Also here is a web site with all the state laws for all 50 states.

http://polisci.com/web/slegis.htm

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">