• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Please help me with basic information

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

clark66

Hello my name is Mister Clark and I am not in the legal field. However, there is a janitor in my building who has asked me a few times now if there is such a thing as lawyer insurance. My uneducated reply was that there is liability insurance, even though I am not quite sure what that is. It seems like he just might want advice, or even some legal help should he find himself in immigration trouble or financial trouble. Hopefully someone will be kind enough to tell me what I should tell him or send me a few links to resources that I can read through. Thank you all very much for your time. Regards,
Colin Clark

P.S. I believe we are both residents of Virginia.

HomeGuru

clark66 said:
Hello my name is Mister Clark and I am not in the legal field. However, there is a janitor in my building who has asked me a few times now if there is such a thing as lawyer insurance. My uneducated reply was that there is liability insurance, even though I am not quite sure what that is. It seems like he just might want advice, or even some legal help should he find himself in immigration trouble or financial trouble. Hopefully someone will be kind enough to tell me what I should tell him or send me a few links to resources that I can read through. Thank you all very much for your time. Regards,
Colin Clark
**A: yes, there is. I am a lawyer and I have insurance. And lots of it. I have auto, medical, life, homeowner's, business, general liability..........

Last edited:
C

clark66

In Response

It is good to hear there is some... but I was hoping someone could give me more detailed information please. But thank you for your response

HomeGuru

clark66 said:
Hello my name is Mister Clark and I am not in the legal field.

P.S. I believe we are both residents of Virginia.

**A: well we need to know for sure. Like the facts.

C

clark66

In Response Again

My janitorial friend is a legal alien in the United States with permanent residence in Virginia. He tells me that he is searching for a lawyer who can give him advice and help him with a wide variety of legal needs.

HomeGuru

Oh, now I get it. Is this person asking if there are any prepaid legal plans? Yes, there are. Check out this website.

C

clark66

Thank you

yes I believe this might be what I am looking for... Thank you very much HomeGuru.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">