• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Please Help Me With Temp Custody Questions

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
undefinedWhat is the name of your state? Indiana

I am wanting to move to the state of WA...My 13 year old son does not want to go with me because he wants to stay here and go to school with his friends and be with his grandma...I have a couple male friends that have agreed to let him stay with them...I thought I only had to type out a slip stating that they have temporary custody of him and can have him treated for medical reasons...They say I have to give guardian ship to them and that I have to go to court..I am suppose to leave to go to WA on sept 6...I need to know what to do

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential