• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Please help my friend

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



A friend of mine has been on probation for the last 33months. She recieved a defered sentence on a forgary charge. The Judge in the case stated at the time of sentencing that she could come in and plead not guilty at anytime after paying her restitiution, and completting a counceling program. She finished paying her restituion before sentencing and the councling secsions a year ago. At which time she tried to get her probation officer to potition the court. However he refused saying it was the county attorny's responsiblity. after consulting the county attorny who said it was the probation officer responsiblity, My friend gave up. Now due to an informants info. and a admition to her probation officer my friend is facing an exention on her probation three months shy of her release date. Is there anyway out for her?



your friend is very lucky to have a friend like you.............if she has a lawyer her lawyer should be able to tell her something. but if she doesnt have one ,then maby she should. you can get all kinds of info about lawyers on the web or call your states bar association and they might be able to help her........good luck

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential