• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Please help .. not sure what i can do

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



Ok State of ARIZONA here
At my husbands work there is a guy that works with him and his wife goes down there all the time . The guy and his wife tried to get my husband fired but that didnt work so the guys wife ( we used to be friends with these people ) started coming up to me and telling me how my husband is cheeting on me and she has "pictures" but wouldnt you know she just cant find them ! she is now following my husband around and taking pictures of him no matter where he goes she is NOT a PI or anything but still trys to act like one. We have told her to leave us alone and I told her to STOP following my husband that although we Do have female friends and all it is all friendship and none of these peoples buissness what my husband and i do .
My Question is this
Is there a way to Sue these people for following my husband and in my opinion harrassing us ??? PLease if anyone can give me info on what to do please do ..
Thank You

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential