• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

please help .. visitation rights and overnight stays

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

candygirl

please can you let me know what rights my partner has to his son. we have been together nearly a year and have had his little boy over at my house a few times, the mum has always tried to make this difficult. i have three children of my own and enjoy having him as well . we do loads together and he likes it. however she is now saying he can no longer stay and we cannot have himm over night , based on the fact she does not know me / met me. i offered to meet her but now she says no to that too.
the little boy is four and has always ahd contact overnight. we dont see how she can dictate what we do in our lives but she works for social services. she also abused this position by asking the peopkle she was working with about me and my kids as we used to live up there !!!
please advise that if this went to court would we be ina g ood position?
thank you x

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Mom does not get to dictate where dad can take his children if there is a court order. The court order controls. If mom has abused her position, file a complaint with her employer.

Humusluvr

please can you let me know what rights my partner has to his son. we have been together nearly a year and have had his little boy over at my house a few times, the mum has always tried to make this difficult. i have three children of my own and enjoy having him as well . we do loads together and he likes it. however she is now saying he can no longer stay and we cannot have himm over night , based on the fact she does not know me / met me. i offered to meet her but now she says no to that too.
the little boy is four and has always ahd contact overnight. we dont see how she can dictate what we do in our lives but she works for social services. she also abused this position by asking the peopkle she was working with about me and my kids as we used to live up there !!!
please advise that if this went to court would we be ina g ood position?
thank you x
What state are you in? We ask this for a reason.

US LAW ONLY

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">